JP Friends & Family!
We hope y'all are settling into your Back to School routines! We already miss summer break but great to get the kids back on a schedule!
Five things coming up:
1. We are playing at the world famous Rustic in Dallas - Sunday, September 6 for a Labor Day Bash. It will be a full band and acoustic duo show. It was a BLAST last year!
The Rustic is an awesome indoor/outdoor venue with great food, wines (they carry Weather!), beers and drinks.
There are plenty of General Admission Tickets and they are only $15 in advance. So please spread the word and bring a huge group!
2. April 9, 2016, we are going back to one of our favorite cities in the world: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Our Destination Show will take place at the breathtaking Casa Hyder - a 14,000 sf house in the center of town. Act fast and get on the "JP Jet" and ride down there with us! Only 18 tickets left! Info & tickets HERE.
3. We are also going back to Martha's Vineyard August 6, 2016 and about half the tickets are already sold! Last year this event sold out over 10 months in advance so grab your tickets HERE.
4. We have another new wine! We just released Weather 2012 Pinot Noir Reserve. Why a Reserve? Our award-winning winemaker, Jeff Kandarian, found that there were special sections of grapes within our Russian River Valley vineyards that were simply a cut above. Hand-selecting grapes throughout the vineyards, he chose fewer grapes per vine. Then he proceeded to age the wine longer in new French Oak barrels. The result is stunning and delicious! We only made 200 cases of this super-sophisticated, smooth and approachable Pinot Noir. Grab some HERE.
5. We won't be able to be there this year but our Weather Pinot Noir will be featured and flowing at the 3rd Annual Rendezvous Music Festival in Vail/Beaver Creek, CO on September 11-12, 2015. The festival includes The Indigo Girls, John Oates, Chris Stapleton, Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors, Holly Williams and others. It's a GREAT festival that's put on by our team at Be Music & Entertainment.
Thanks and we'll see you soon!
Jack & Cary