Hey y'all! We've got some incredible events lined up for y'all. We're having a blast planning them and can't wait to see you soon!
Here we go:
1. Our JP 25 Year Celebration at the Winspear Opera House in Dallas Sept 7 - tickets go on sale soon!
Regular tickets to the show-only will be available directly from the Winspear, but if you want to be a part of the incredible Founders Dinner that we are hosting before the show ON THE STAGE (includes best seats in the house), click HERE.
This will be the biggest thing we've ever produced in Dallas. We've been talking to several folks from our 25 yr journey and we plan on having some great special guests.
2. Another major JP 25 Year Celebration - Thanksgiving in NYC! We'll be accepting registrations for a limited time for our incredible 3 Night Package that includes 4 Star Hotel, Meet & Greets at the Empire State Building, Central Park; the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, a Show at Carnegie Hall and an After Show Dinner Cruise hosted by Jack and I. Join Us!
3. Destination Show - Santa Barbara June 8. There are still some tickets left to this great excuse for a weekend getaway. Matt Scannell from Vertical Horizon is opening the show. It will be an incredible night of wine, food and music (all included) on the Roof Perch of the beautiful Canary Hotel. There are plenty of hotels still available and we have a deal with the SB Hyatt that saves you $75 per night.
4. We're excited to announce our Charity Partnership with the super cool Love, Hope Strength Foundation. The Founder, James Chippendale is an old friend and cancer-survivor. When he got Leukemia, I used to take my guitar down to Baylor Hospital to cheer him up. That led to me playing room to room for many patients and their families over the years. James has since taken musicians, survivors, friends on treks to Everest, Kilimanjaro, Machu Pichu. Mt Fuji and beyond to raise money and awareness for cancer centers around the globe. We'll be working closely together on the Winspear Opera House Show Sept 7.
5. We're also excited to welcome William Noble Rare Jewels in Highland Park Village as a Platinum Co-Presenting Sponsor for the Winspear Opera House Show in Dallas Sept 7. Bill is one of my best friends, and among many other things, he introduced me to my wife. If you or your company is interested in a Sponsorship opportunity at the Winspear Show, please contact Paul Hastaba (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Here's a free song from Jack's solo album, "Halfway Around the World," called "Stillhouse Hollow." It's one of my faves. The whole album is great and can be found on sale HERE with a bunch of other sale items in our Store.